Data Submission Compliance and completeness
- Provide technical assistance across the ONSE portfolio to ensure the quality of M&E and reporting processes.
- Compile, analyze and present data for reporting of program progress and impact, and quality assurance to ONSE.
- Maintain surveillance of portfolio data compliance and completeness into the M&E reporting system.
- Perform quarterly updates to the ONSE Data Portal.
- Support MOH counterparts in conducting data quality audits at district level.
ONSE Contract & SOP Compliance
- Maintain a thorough account of the status of annual work plan completion, submission and approval through an established Work Plan Tracker.
- Maintain and report against (in collaboration with the District Coordinator) an account of expected, and completed, portfolio workplans and ONSE Contractual deliverables through an established Deliverables Tracker.
ONSE Compliance to MSH reporting requirements
- Assist ONSE to comply with MSH reporting obligations, including Quarterly Scorecard and Total Reach data, as needed.
- Work closely with the project management and technical teams to compile and analyze data generated from the implementation of project activities to assess progress towards anticipated results and to produce quarterly reports.
- In collaboration with the Knowledge Management (KM) unit, contribute to ONSE’s regular and ad hoc reports by illustrating narrative reports with quantitative data and for use on the MSH website and data portal.
M&E capacity building
- Contribute to M&E capacity building activities
- Leverage resources to provide institutional capacity building support and on-going coaching and mentoring to beneficiaries in evaluating competency-oriented training
Management of limited M&E activities
- Provide direct technical assistance in M&E as required, including the management of assessments, evaluations, strategic studies, data collection, and analyses.
- Provide technical support to MOH counterparts on HMIS data collection, entry and data use for decision making.
- Document evidence of data use for decision making by the MOH counterparts