Administrative Support (20%)
- Develop and maintain project pending lists and meeting agendas.
- Schedule, attend, and document project team meetings.
- Coordinate with and assist other project Associates to ensure adequate coverage during the absence of another Project Associate (i.e., vacation).
Procurement, Finance, Contracts (25%)
- Prepare Purchase Requests for project items to be procured in the US
- Adhere to MSH’s Procurement Integrity and Business Ethics standards in all activities.
- Review and preliminarily process invoices from consultants, subcontractors, and vendors for a timely submission to MSH Accounting in accordance with project requirements and MSH procedures.
- Assist in tracking and documenting project deliverables, maintain deliverables calendar.
- Assist in documenting, collecting, and tracking cost-share opportunities, as needed.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project coding.
- Track project accruals for home office expenses.
Project Implementation Support (35%)
- Maintain responsibility for file management, dissemination of programmatic and team information, and contribute to MSH knowledge, programs, tools and approaches.
- Coordinate communications material management, printing, and assembly.
- Draft, edit, and translate reports, success stories, newsletter articles, presentations, and other project documents as requested.
- Update MSH’s intranet and other repositories with key project documents.
- As requested/assigned, support online learning/exchange forums, document development and research.
- Provide support to Talent Acquisition from recruitment start-up to new hire phase.
- Manage logistical arrangements for candidate interviews: establish interviewer and candidate availability, schedule meetings via Google Calendar, provide logistical support for meetings on-site and coordinate travel arrangements where necessary.
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
Travel Arrangements (20%)
- Coordinate travel arrangements related to PHT project activities and ensure that all travel arrangements are in compliance with USAID and donor regulations and MSH procedures.
- Provide travellers with Memorandum of Engagement or Consultant Agreement prior to departure.
- Track and document donor approvals, trip reports, and other travel related information in project files.
- Review traveller advance requests, travel requests, and TEFs to ensure compliance with MSH travel policy.